THE MANTA RESORT & UNDERWATER ROOM
The Manta Resort is a Swedish owned resort on the island of Pemba just north of Zanzibar (Unguja) off the coast of Tanzania. The hotel has 16 rooms and is aimed at couples looking for authentic travel experiences. The resort also facilitates The Underwater Room – a room 4 meters below the surface of the Indian Ocean. Potential guests looking for bars, nightlife, a wide range of restaurants and jet-skis on the beach will be disappointed. However, guest looking for close encounter with nature, disconnected from the stress of everyday life, unforgettable moments and a place as far away from home as possible but still feel at home, these guests love The Manta Resort. We work very close to nature and the local community and its people – the majority of our 65 employees come from the surrounding villages.
CONDITIONS, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• 10 months contract + possible extension of 6 month
• 4 month work, 2 month off to travel, 4 months work = 10 months
• Pocket Money.
• Free accommodation and food.
• One international return flight to Pemba Island, from Sweden or to the value of 750 USD.
• Plus one international airplane ticket to anywhere in the world during your 2 months off to travel, to the value of 750 USD
• Free PADI scuba Open Water diving license, valued at 540 USD
• Free diving, on free time
• Free excursions around the island, on free time
• Snorkeling in one of the world’s best waters, on free time
• Opportunity to learn a new language – KiSwahili
• There will be three sales persons rotating in this position, therefor always two present and working at the resort.
• Interviews, initial training and introduction will be held in Västerås, or via Skype
• First contract will commence on the 15 June 2015